We are grateful for your consideration of our school community for your child and family. We invite you to get to know us by engaging more with this website, the website of our affiliation organization (https://www.amblesideschools.com), and this document on our statement of faith and educational philosophy. After you have viewed these resources, we encourage parents to contact our admissions staff with any questions. If you feel this kind of educational experience is a good fit for your child, we warmly welcome you to apply. Here are the steps for admission:
1. Click here to download the application to mail to the school or email to email@example.com or online application and pay the application fee ($90 for the first child and $75 for each additional child) online here, send or drop off a check to Rocky Mountain Christian Academy with your application.
Early Education and Kindergarten families may skip to step #4 once you have completed the application and paid the application fee.
2. Gather your child’s latest standardized test results and most recent report card. These can be faxed to (303) 301-7903 (attn: Admissions), scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent by mail to:
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy
9447 Niwot Road
Niwot, CO 80503
3. Have your child’s current teacher, or an adult who has worked with your child over a period of time in a group situation (if kindergarten or home schooled), complete the student recommendation form, and mail it directly to the address above, fax it to (303) 301-7999, or scan and email it to email@example.com.
4. Complete the parent education requirements:
Early Education families may skip to step #8.
5. After we receive your completed application and application fee, we will contact you via email to welcome you and confirm receipt of your application. Once we receive the required documentation, mentioned in #2 and #3 above, we will work with you to schedule a student assessment at the school.
6. Following the student assessment, you will be contacted to schedule a parent interview, during which time we will discuss the required reading, provide feedback on the student assessment, and answer any remaining questions. We ask that both parents (or legal guardians) participate in the interview.
7. Following the interview, our Admissions Committee will convene and will make a recommendation in regards to your child’s admission to RMCA. You will be notified of their decision. Qualified applicants will be considered based on space availability and optimal classroom mix in terms of gender, age, etc. If a particular class fills up, students will be placed on a waitlist and parents will be informed.
8. If accepted, secure your child’s space by attending an enrollment meeting with our Admissions Coordinator. This is when your family information will be put into our computer system and you will sign a tuition agreement form. You will be asked to pay a prepayment of $200 per Early Education student and $500 per Kindergarten-8th grade student, which will be applied to tuition for the upcoming year.
Admissions Office | 303.301.7903 | firstname.lastname@example.org